OREIC’s unique offering of speakers are active real estate investors, business owners, and city officials who work closely with investors.
Whether you are brand new to real estate, a seasoned investor, a realtor or industry professional, you will walk away with information that you can actually use.
Learn about upcoming zoning reviews and changes to existing bylaws that could impact Ottawa real estate investors.
Don't miss this unique opportunity!
Register today to reserve your spot. Cost for event is $100 and includes lunch!
OREIC’s unique offering of speakers have no hidden agenda. These are REAL PEOPLE who are taking REAL ACTION and are willing to share their hard-earned knowledge and strategies with you.
- Opening remarks by Ottawa Mayor, Jim Watson.
- Listen to city of Ottawa councilors explain why you should invest in their wards (TENTATIVE)
- Take advantage of the opportunity to speak one on one with industry experts as well as the guest speakers themselves!
- The great lineup of speakers will cover hot topics like Tiny Homes and Coach Houses, Building Secondary Dwelling Units in Ottawa, Multi family investing and financing, affordable housing, filling the rental demand with shipping containers, and much more! See the Conference Speakers page for the full list of speakers and topics.
- Networking and more networking!